LB CRAZE..

All New Look Book Look

Animal Kingdom (Rarr!)

Strive

Thursday 28 April 2011

Super.Human.

Apparently, humans only use 10% of our brains. 10%!! What? Are you kidding me? Imagine all that we could be capable of if we used the whole 100. Suddenly new worlds of opportunities could open that we didn't even know existed.  This thought had me obsessing all day about how incredible we could make each of our lives if we were somehow trained to use the spare 90%. These obsessions eventually, as they always do, turned into pictures in my minds eye. I got all exited about a photo shoot that I could do that I could maybe alter and warp on photoshop using all different kinds of colours and effects and filters and blurs. It could be vibrant and emphatic and exploding with dynamic sparkle!!! Turned out to be a lot harder than I thought. But this is what I got I hope you like them :) 


The super human power of flight 


Superspeeeeeed 



Superpower of Electricity 

Use your superhuman abilities
PEACE 
LOVE
SUCKERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment