LB CRAZE..

All New Look Book Look

Animal Kingdom (Rarr!)

Strive

Saturday 23 April 2011

Modesty is a Virtue.

I've always thought that modesty is a virtue in women that people never fail to underestimate. We encourage women to acceptably strip with Lady Ga Ga music video's and magazine campaigns  where the featured models are half naked. Ladies. Come on. If we cant be hot with clothes on then who are we kidding really? I just want things back the way they were. When women were judged by their character not their crotch. Heres a photo shoot I did in a really beautiful church by house.. I turned off all the lights so the only lighting was that of natural sources streaming in through the stained glass windows. I muted the colour slightly to maintain this 'back to basics' feel. I really like the outcome of the shoot I hope you do too :)



For the Modesty Movement ;)
For the women who can rock with clothes ON 
PEACE 
LOVE
SUCKERS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment